We're bringing together key areas of the Grocery industry:
I'm new to this - What's a "Meetup"?
Our Meetups are one-of-a-kind, online meetings and collaboration events that bring a large group within the Grocery/CPG industry together for curated, double opt-in meetings and small group peer discussions. It's a proven and productive way to connect online with both new and familiar faces, in a fun, friendly and open environment. Plus, it's incredibly efficient... you can have 3 months worth of meetings in just 3 half-days!
Why is everyone joining?
They’re joining to do what every community does to move forward--work together, learn from each other and collaborate.
Groceryshop Spring Meetup includes a version of our Hosted Retailers & Brands Program, but it’s very different
because it focuses on all of the interactions you have on-site at Groceryshop and Shoptalk--not just lead gen.
Here’s what you’ll get to do:
Hold 1:1 Meetings
- Participants will be assigned 8-12 1:1 online video meetings with executives you choose
- 55 minute expert or moderator-led group conversations, the most engaging virtual event content available today
- You choose the topics you’re interested in from a selection of the most pressing issues facing the retail industry
- Exchange contact information with group participants and continue the conversations offline
- Seek career opportunities
- Meet headhunters
- Get resume feedback and sharpen interview skills
- Get an executive coach for personal and leadership development
- Find a mentor
- Make announcements and share news
- Launch new products
- Conduct media and analyst interviews
- Interview industry executives for press coverage
Bring Home the Bacon
- Reach out to venture and strategic investors
- Reach out to startups raising capital
- Reach out to potential acquirers
- Reach out to potential acquisition targets
Now that you know what Groceryshop Spring Meetup is, a few words about what it isn’t.
Groceryshop Spring Meetup isn’t a virtual conference or webinar...
Those are commonplace now, and we’re anything but common.
In Partnership With